This is a delicious appetizer that is easy, looks classy and is wheat-free for those attempting to go that way!
Macadamia Crusted Brie Appetizer
- One small brie cheese
- One small packet of macadamia nuts, crushed
- 1-2 Tbsp. honey
- One granny smith apple
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove brie from container and place on either a greased baking pan or a baking stone(as pictured). T
- oast crushed macadamias in a small pan on the stove top.
- When fragrant, take off the heat and add honey.
- While still hot (this gets a little messy), add nut/honey mix to top, bottom, and sides of brie.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until honey browns.
- Slice apples while brie bakes.
- Serve hot with apple slices.
If you’re interested in the baking stone mentioned and pictured in this post, I use the Pampered Chef one but here is similar one.